We may update this Policy from time to time, so we invite you to review this page periodically. When we make changes, we may send an e-mail to you or notify you the next time you log-in, and we will post the updated Policy on this web page. All changes will go into effect on the date that is listed in our Policy. The new Policy will apply to all past and current users of Hallab.com.lb and will replace any prior Policies. By using this website, you consent to the terms of this Policy.
1. WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect the following information about you in various ways, including when you register an account, make purchases, and when you visit our website or social media sites:
If you shop with us via Hallab.com.lb, we collect the following information about you: name, address, phone number, email address, billing information including credit card number and expiration date as well as the names, addresses and phone numbers of gift recipients (if any). We use your name, address, phone number, billing information/credit card information to process your order or as otherwise described in this Policy.
If you visit our Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or other social media pages, we may collect information you submit or make publicly available.
We also collect any information you submit to us when you participate in our promotions.
2. HOW WE USE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use the information you supply for the purpose of providing the services you have requested and as described in this Policy. The email address you provide is used for internal purposes, such as confirming and tracking your order. In addition, Hallab 1881 may contact you via email or regular mail to keep you up-to-date on the latest Hallab.com.lb news or to send you our latest catalog. You may opt out of receiving mailings from Hallab 1881 at any time. Additionally, gift recipients may, from time to time, receive our latest catalog as well as offers from us regarding new products and services that we think may be of interest to them. We work with a third party service provider, who uses information collected automatically through technology to help us better understand how you use Hallab.com.lb. The information this third party service provider collects, such as which search engine referred you to Hallab.com.lb and how you navigated around our website, will help us to better serve you and provide you with more personalized information and product offerings. We may share your information, including your name, address, email address, as well as a record of any transactions you conduct on our website or offline with us with a third-party advertising partner and its service providers in order to deliver to you banner advertisements and other advertising tailored to your interests when you visit certain websites. Our advertising partner will make the data we provide to it anonymous.
Hallab.com.lb sometimes includes notices of promotions we are conducting, and we may permit you to enter electronically in some cases. If that occurs, we will use the information you provide for the purpose of conducting the promotion (e.g., to notify you).
5. MARKET RESEARCH
From time to time, Hallab 1881 may also contact you via email to conduct questionnaires and surveys. Survey information is treated like all of the information we collect.
6. ACCESS TO & CHOICES ABOUT YOUR INFORMATION
You may choose to: (1) stop receiving promotional materials by email; (2) update or correct your personal information; and (3) disable your account. To carry out any of these choices:
• A Member can access, review and/or correct all of their personally identifiable information that was provided to us online by logging into their Account and accessing the Account Info section.
• If a Member wishes to have their account disabled, the Member can send an email with this request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, the email address associated with the account and the following message: “I would like to disable my Hallab.com.lb website account.”
• You may send us an email at email@example.com. Please include your current contact information, the information you are interested in accessing, and your requested changes. We will make the changes you request or provide an explanation of what actions we will be able to make in response to your request.
7. LIVE CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSISTANCE
Hallab 1881 offers Users live customer service assistance. Information you provide during a chat may be used to assist with your inquiry, as well as for any purpose permitted under the Policy.
Hallab 1881 takes your privacy and security seriously. For this reason we work to establish technical, administrative, and physical security measures to protect against unauthorized access or use of personal information. We cannot, however, guarantee the security of any information you send to us and you do so at your own risk.
Members are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their password and account. Members are responsible for activities that occur under their account and should immediately notify Hallab 1881 of any unauthorized use of their account.
9. CONTACTING HALLAB 1881
If you have any questions about our Policy, you can e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us by mail at Hallab 1881 S.A.L., P.O. Box 612, Tripoli, Lebanon. We'll be happy to answer your questions or hear your concerns.
10. Refund and Returns Policy
If 30 days have passed since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a full refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please send your purchase back to:
Hallab 1881 S.A.L.
Main Branch: Lebanon, Tripoli, Riad el Solh St.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
2. Goods must be returned in their original packaging in a saleable state at customers expense.
3. A 25% restocking fee is taken from the cost of the goods excluding shipping and other fees. For example if the cost of the goods was $100 a $25 restocking fee will be removed from the credit. This will give you a credit total of $75. No credit is given on shipping or other bank fees.
4. Goods will be accepted for credit in the form of a gift voucher for further purchases or replacement.